Bogie & Co has over the years provided advice to local authorities, companies and individuals on various aspects of commercial and corporate law.
In the commercial world, it is necessary to strike a balance between risk and commercial benefit. Bob is a solicitor with over 40 years experience as well as being a qualified company director.
Areas of advice include: -
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate governance and compliance;
- Securities, lending and debt purchase agreements;
- Joint ventures, partnerships and shareholders’ agreements;
- Personal property securities; and
- Privacy and data protection.
We are always happy liaising with clients initially to examine business structures as well as working with clients’ accountants and financial advisers.